> >I hoped would see & talk with you Mike.
>
> Larry,
> Sorry I didn't make it. It might be a good idea to gather together on a
> weekend sometime. We could call it a Silicon Valley LEAF Developers Group
> (SVLDG) meeting. We need a place that is accessible by public
> transportation to accommodate Ray and me. Any suggestions?

Treasure Island sometime between May 22 & 28.  It might be a bit crowded,
however, as that's when/where BattleBots is being held.  :-)

Seriously, I'll be in the bay area then, and would love to meet up with
anyone local to the area, if possible.  I won't know my schedule until I
actually get out there (brackets don't get posted until the day you actually
fight), but I can probably break free for an afternoon/evening sometime.

Also, I'm having a terrible time getting folks to commit to helping me out
as part of my pit crew.  If any of you in the Bay area are interested in
hanging out at an amazingly cool demonstration of technology for a week,
contact me off-list, and I can probably get you signed up on my pit-crew
(you just need to sign & fax a waiver & get a passport photo to the
BattleBots folks for a badge).  Saddly, if you're not listed as a team
member, I may not be able to get you a tour of the pit area if you just drop
by...each event has been progressively more sticky about letting folks roam
through the pits (insurance & everything), and with 650+ robots, it's going
to be a zoo.

I really need 2-3 reliable helpers, and I've currently got 0-1.

Charles Steinkuehler