<x-flowed>At 08:17 AM 2/10/01 -0800, Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>At 07:44 AM 2/10/01 -0800, Jack Coates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>I'm unable to make changes. Must admit I haven't been using Sourceforge's
>>docmanager.
>
>Jack,
>I must have the developer permissions set improperly. I'll correct this
>later today. Thanks for letting me know there is a problem.

Everyone,
I just changed everyone's task permissions. Everyone can now create and
modify tasks. Please don't add or update "subprojects" without discussing
it on this list first. Thanks.

If you wish to add/remove yourself to/from a task without removing other
developers, press and hold the Ctrl key before clicking on your name.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/