At 09:05 AM 5/15/01 -0500, you wrote:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>http://leaf.sourceforge.net/content.php?menu=110300&page_id=15
>
>  Kenneth Hadley just posted a link to my Hard-Disk HOWTO on the Leaf SF
>site.  There is a problem, however, with the document when downloaded from
>this link.  Apparently, the text is being interpreted as HTML, which is
>generally benign, but re-direction symbols (especially <) confuse things and
>cause large chunks of text to disappear (ie get interpreted as HTML tags).
>
>I think we need to run raw text through some sort of conversion before being
>included as part of an HTML page...is this possible to do with our fancy PHP
>site code?

In your Document Replace all "Lesser Thans" with  "& l t ;" and all your
"Lessor Thans" with "& g t ;"  Doing a global search and replace in most
editors will accomplish this with minimal fuss.

Just in case an email client attempts to interpret the above code, I spaced
out each charactor between quotes. Remove the quotes and extra spaces.

hth...
Dan.