~ From: "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
~ To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
~ Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 15:32:07 -0500
~ Subject: [Leaf-user] 2.0.x LRP's
~
~ Are the standard LRP (2.9.8) images going to be maintained still?  For
~ those of us still using the 2.0.x kernel based LRP's?
Well, I still like the LRP298 base.,  What I want to sdo as a learning
excercise (when I move) is to update it.  Updte busybox, the kernel, etc.
Be about 2 months before I get started.  David D seems to have learned a
hell of a lot hacking on Oxygen, that I figure I can play with 298.  Thoguh
I figured I would keep it focused as a NATing router.

We'll see what happens.

>P.P.S. what steps have been taken to store and or mirror sourceforge
>locally should VA Linux go away?

I backup our web site, and the content in the DocManager here:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/pub/archives/

SourceForge also backs up all projects regularly. If someone wishes to
make
a backup that is independent of the SourceForge site, let me know. Note:
it
will require approximately 1-2G of storage.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/

Once I get a high speed connection, I have the space to store a backup.  So,
I'll arrange to pull a copy of the site down for grins and the challange of
figuring out the best way to do it.

-sp