James Sturdevant, 2001-06-18 13:42 -0500
>Actually, I made the changes to Paul's modmaker to create LRPGen. Paul
>hosted it for a while to test it. I gave up on it when I couldn't make it
>work on WinXX machines with 1.68MB formats and it appeared that the newer,
>unofficial releases were getting more support and use. (Dave's attitude
>didn't help either.)
>
>I have given some thought recently to restarting it as part of the LEAF
>project. I will need a number of things to make it viable:
>- a version of rawrite which can support 1.68MB formats.
>- a description of the directory structure on sourceforge for the LEAF project
>- ideas for defining the custom values in packages
>- an indication that this is worth the effort

James,
This is an interesting idea, but I think it should be discussed on the
leaf-devel list. To facilitate the move I added the devel list to this
post, and changed the subject. Please join the discussion there. Thanks.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/