Hello,

I am currently using grsecurity to build kernels, the only problem I'm
having is that since we are using glibc 2.0.7, I'm having to disable a
number of features in order to get it to boot. I'm playing around with the
different features in order to get a kernel that is as secure as possible,
but will still boot in, hopefully, all situations under LRP.

I've only built a couple of 2.4.7 kernels at this point, and I haven't been
happy with any of them. I'll hopefully have a good one out by the end of
this week, as the 2.4.7 kernel contains a number of bug fixes over the 2.4.5
kernel I currently have available.

Andrew Hoying