> I want to compile CIPE for 2.2.19 (Eigerstein2Beta from Ewald Wasscher).
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/ewaldw/Eigerstein2BETA/20010527/kernel/
> But there are no sources. I ask because I want to compile CIPE for this
> kernel (I hope I get my Debian ready, I guess it's not so easy to set up
> Debian as setting up SuSE or RH).
>
> It's not a problem for me to use another kernel, but I want to try it with
> my current one.

I wasn't able to get the kernel source (or enough details to re-create) from
Ewald, who seems to have disappeared.  I have re-created a 2.2.19 source
tree similar to Ewald's, and have several kernel config files ready for
release (just a bit more work to do on the trimmed down floppy/firewall only
kernel version).  If you want, I can send you (or post online) the patches &
scripts required to make the kernel source...what I'll be releaseing as the
Dachstein kernel as soon as I get the extra-slim configuration finished.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net