> Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> > I now have version 2.2.19 kernels (and associated modules) available for
> > download from my website.  Also available are all required patch files
and a
> > script to build a LEAF kernel tree from a raw 2.2.19 kernel source
tarball.

> Which of these is applicable to LRP-CD ???

You can use any of the kernels for LRP-CD, although you'll obviously have to
burn a new CD.  Start by making a floppy disk of the boot-image on the
CD-ROM.  Replace the kernel on this disk with the new one.  You'll also have
to create a new root.lrp that contains the appropriate modules (remember to
include the IDE modules if you don't use one of the IDE kernels).

Once you get the system booting properly off the floppy, you can burn a CD
using your new boot image.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net