Hmmm. I think I see the idea: a lotta folks use VNC
as their remote-admin tool of choice, as it's OS independant.
To that end, it'd be interesting to port a VNC server for use
in LEAF. Unlike other VNC servers, though, it wouldn't be very
graphical at all, rather it's just present a VT100/xterm'ish
interface like SSH does.
        Then the same remote VNC viewer could be used to
connect with a Win2k box, a Mac, and the LEAF router which
gateways them to the Internet. Groovy. I wonder how lean it
can be built?

-Scott