> > Does anyone know how to get the applet to pop up in a scalable window
when
> > it's loaded from the web page?
> I guess it is possible already, by using javascript to bring up a new
window
> (preferably without any navigation and URL toolbars), so it'll look just
> like one of those annoying ads that are part of some sites. As Etienne
> pointed out, in this case you'd have to use "WIDTH/HEIGHT="100%" in that
> case).
>
> If that's not sufficient, I could extend the applet to (optionally) run in
> separate frame

I've got the applet launching in it's own browser window, but it's still got
the toolbars, menus, and such.  If someone can point me towards some
java-script to pop up a 'borderless' window, I'd appreciate it (I'm not much
of a web design guru).

> (but let me know quickly, since I'll be on my way to the States for two
> weeks on sunday, so I won't be doing any work on that during that time). I
> guess there's not much chance of meeting anyboy in the Andover/Boston area
> over the next two weeks? ;-)

Well, I don't know where everyone else is, but I'm in the middle of the
country (Kansas), so you probably won't be bumping into me ;-)

> Basically, my idea was that the applet was included in a whole page of
infos
> about the system (like, all the information that's displayed by the weblet
> pages), and the application was for viewing _only_ the network stats.

That's how I'm configuring things...see:
http://216.171.153.180

Assuming the system stays online...I don't know how weblet will handle being
hit by all the nimda probes now that I've opened it up to the world...

> Let me know if there is something I should do - I would gladly do so.
Heck,
> I already feel honoured that it'll be included in your dachstein release.

I always wanted to include the stats package...sadly, this is the first time
I've re-rolled a release since you got it running <sigh>.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net