On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, David Douthitt wrote:

> Now I've gone and done some more...
>
> Go to http://leaf.sourceforge.net/pub/oxygen/repository/
>
> ...and tell me what you think.  The files are all in that dir, but you
> can't get there with the index.html in the way.  You ought to be able to
> slogin and go to that dir.... or I can change things around tomorrow...
>
> Now if I could get the packages into group directories, or that could be
> a separate action:
>
> Applications/Editors/e3.lrp
> Languages/Scripting/lua.lrp
> Text/Utils/sed.lrp
>
> ...and so forth...

Great end result, but how scalable is it? Did you write the HTML by
hand?

I'm thinking this sort of data in a text .desc file in the package, then
a web app that grabs the .desc when you upload the package and generates
this sort of page on the fly.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...