> > Since we have just overcome 2.2.19 issues with Sangoma wanpipe, which
> > are all kernel version/re-compile related, we want to release the new
> > wanpipe.lrp for state-of-the-state Dachstein-CD.
<snip>
> Fundamentally, there's nothing I'm aware of in 2.2.20 that's mandatory vs
> 2.2.19, once the security patches have been applied to the 2.2.19 kernels
> (which the latest 2.2.19-2 kernels have included), so I could go either
> way...

OK, I've just decided to stick with the 2.2.19 kernel tree.  Changes from
the existing kernel tree will consist of removal of the reiserfs patch, and
an upgrade of the openwall patch to ow4, neither of which should cause too
much trouble (I hope).

This is the easiest thing for me to do, and sounds like it will help you
out, as well.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net