Mike,
Glad you are able to do as much as you do for LEAF!
I for one wondered why had seen posting from you and was hoping nothing
was wrong. People do get sick or other health problems.
For all we knew you may have been doing things behind the scenes.
We all have to do things and priorities changes for awhile.
Just glad you are back!

Larry Platzek  [EMAIL PROTECTED]