You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=313751&aid=500162&group_id=13751

Category: packages
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Routerst.lrp
A module for LEAF/LRP Routers

Version 2.0.0.

Routerst.lrp is a very small (1.4K!) LEAF/LRP router module that allows you to view
vital information
about the performance and configuration of your router from your web browser.

Routerst.lrp is completely configurable, and has the ability to report to you the
output of just
about anything you can type on the command line. Version 2 now allows you to split the
output
into various configurable "panes" each containing their own commands. By default it's
configured to
report:

*VPN Tunnels
*Interface Counters
*Interface Configurations
*Connections
*Process Status
*Disk Usage
*Memory Usage
*Installed Packages
*Modules
*IP Forwarded Ports
*IPchains
*Routing Table (short)
*Routing Table (full)

Caveat - It runs as root, so be careful. Don't run this out your external interface.

Configuring - It's easy to add functionality to routerst. Go to package settings (3)
and select
routerst. The config file is pretty easy to follow. Version 2.0.0 separates the
pane/command
configuration into a separte file, routerst.conf. Each line of the file contains
either a pane definition
or a command definition.

Here's what's planned for later:

*Script will run as a user other than root
*Password Feature
*Remote Reboot and Log Deletion
*Still keeping it as small as possible. I wish I was able to keep it under the 1K
mark, but, alas, that
was not meant to be. Bummer.

Support/Troubleshooting

For support, either mail me or post questions to the LEAF mailing list. I'll do my
best to help, but I'm
new to this LRP/LEAF thing. :)

License/Distrubution

GPL and all those confuse me. Take this, use this, modify this any way you want, just
don't take
sole credit for something I've done. Leave my name attached somewhere, and we're cool.
Okay?