*** Should I bypass the explanations and link to "Why should I use it"?
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=1739&group_id=13751

*** Should I bypass the hardware and link here (maybe update for Cdrom
versions).:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=1398&group_id=13751

*NOTE*- I know that a 386SX w/8M RAM is still possible being that I've
done it, but this is really not practical for anything but a minimum of
services (ie... bridging, minimal router w/o services). Update the hardware FAQ?

***** Fork 2 (related) ********
I know there is a ip command HowTo on c0wz, but the inclusion of a FAQ
for basic LEAF commands might prove useful. I agree that it should be
stripped from the "Choosing..." FAQ. Seperation of the different versions
would be necessary (ie... Charles note to Oxygen's use of "apkg" & other
notable differences). Would a seperate FAQ along this line be useful
to have created ???

***Fork 3 (future thoughts--OT)*******
I've really never spent much time with the LEAF FAQ's, assuming they
were rather shallow like many other FAQ's. After a couple of hours of
reading I've found them to be very informative, clear, and in an
excellent format (book-style). A link to the FAQ section from any
LEAF download and mailing list page would likely clear a lot of
mailing list questions. They are a little out of date with the releases of
the last couple of months, but that wouldn't take much work to update.
Possibly a downloadable FAQ-Book tarball would prove useful if the
FAQ was fully converted to cvs/book form. Thoughts?

--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!