Everyone,
It appears that the SF MTAs are having problems with mail delivery to/from
some of us. Thanks to KP Kirchdörfer, and David Douthitt for bringing this
to my attention.

To troubleshoot the problem I'll be sending email to all of our developers
from my ISP email address to their [EMAIL PROTECTED] address. This
should allow me to spot some of the problems. When I have a better idea of
the problem, I'll submit a SF support request for us.

In the meantime, please read the following documents from SF. They may shed
some light on our current problems.

Why does sourceforge.net reject my mail?
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=8847&group_id=1

Why can't I receive mail from sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=8847&group_id=1

Any suggestions for fixing/troubleshooting this problem are greatly
appreciated. Thanks.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/