I will test it also!

Maybe I will now move away from EigerStein2B... :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Hadley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 7:37 PM
To: Larry Platzek
Cc: LEAF-dev
Subject: [Leaf-devel] Re: your PPPd analog modem image

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Platzek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Kenneth Hadley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 11:08 AM
Subject: your PPPd analog modem image

> Kenneth
> Are you planning to update your PPPd analog modem image to the Dachstein
> floppy version anytime soon? Second best would be the CD rom version.
>
> I have emailed to the LEAF list but have not seen a reply,
> please respond even if just to say goway do not bother me.
>

> Larry Platzek  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Go away and don't bother me......just kidding ;-)

I've been a bit reluctant to deal with a PPPd image since I have no real way
to test such a beast since I no longer have a Earthlink Dial-Up account...
However, I will see what I can do about uploading a beta-test image using a
Dachstein v.1.02 or at the very least giving instructions on how to do it
yourself....
I will post to the leaf-devel mailing list instructions or a link to a test
image file sometime this weekend...

-Kenneth Hadley