>Nothing nailed down so-far...the "whole enchalida" is up for grabs!  I'd
>especially like to see a clean, extensible, understandable method for
>setting up complex networking configurations & static routes, since we're

Something like a meta-defninition that goes in the package (currently
/var/lib/lrp/<packagename>.*)  that defines what & how to configure the
package?

That way someone could write a screen-based configuration manager (like
Oxygen's acfg), or the web-gui, or a microwindows/nano-x configuration
manager, or whatever, and they all talk to the common backend definition?

Or am I going too far?