Hi all,

my name is Luigi Capriotti, and I've been using LEAF-based routers (all
varieties) for more than one year.
Recently I've become more and more interested in LEAF development and
begun to create packages myself.
I've a working virtual environment, which which I've recently upgraded
openssh packages (to 3.4p1) and squid (to 2.4S6).
I've been following the list being silently for a while, but since I'm
experiencing more and more with LEAF development I'm taking the
opportunity to introduce myself to the members of this list, and link my
pico-site with my Bering-based cd-rom with the two aforementioned packages:

http://web.tiscali.it/l_capriotti/
or the italian mirror:
http://khazad-dum.orson.it/~usergroup/lc_firewall/ (possibly faster)

Looking forward to contribute to the list.

Cheers,

Luigi