From: Charles Steinkuehler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Fri 7/12/2002 12:45 PM

>The problem with running sh-httpd in this environment is sh-httpd needs
>to be launched by inetd, the internet service "super daemon".  I'm not
>sure if there's an easy way to do this from within windows (even using
>cygwin)...if you figure something out, let us know.

One of the installable packages for cygwin includes inetd, it looks like it is just a
matter of getting it to work.

>Of course you could always do something like:
>cat /path/myhtmlquery | sh-httpd >response.html

Something to try for sure.

>which while handy when debugging sh-httpd, is not too useful when trying
>to play with weblet pages (actually loading it up in a browser is a
>*MUCH* easier way to debug web content).

At work I have it easy, a dedicated network connected directly to the Inet just for
LEAF work.  I have three machines on it curently, the LEAF box, a client on the
inside, and a client on the outside for VPN setup testing.

I'm trying to set things up so that I can work on this stuff on the road with my
laptop or at home

Richard Amerman
^){([8bAzAvƟ}z!l~߆iay
yo|}ׯzYXX}ׯzYb,y+޶m+-.ǟ+-bا~yz