Mike Noyes wrote:

> Anyone,
> Will removing the following lines from enforce_naming leave the perl
> script functional?

Yes, absolutely yes; provided that either all of the lines are
completely _removed_ or completely commented out.

>  # Verify that all files are lowercase, except Makefiles
>         if ((substr($_, 0, 8) ne "Makefile") and (lc($_) ne $_)) {
>                 print "All filenames must be completely lowercase except ";
>                 print "Makefiles. ($directory/$_)\n";
>                 $exit_val = 1;
>         }
>
> leaf/CVSROOT/enforce_naming rev 1.3
> http://cvs.leaf-project.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/CVSROOT/

Also, remove the lone `next;' at end of for loop, since the for loop
does that automatically, by design ;>

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .