Le Mardi 16 Juillet 2002 20:33, vous avez écrit :
Hi Vic
My UML doc is really  outdated. I'll try to uptade it over the WE.
Basically you have to create your Bering LEAF fs yourself.
The procedure is as follow:

1/ creates a 2M minix file on the same dir as your linux-uml kernel
dd if=/dev/zero of=bering_fs bs=512k count=4
mkfs.minix bering_fs

2/ Mount a Bering image and bering_fs
mount -o loop -t msdos Bering_1.0-rc3...   /mnt1
mount -o loop bering_fs /mnt2

3/ Copy the *.lrp files to bering_fs
cp /mnt1/*.lrp /mnt2
You need to have initrd.lrp in the same level dir as the uml-kernel &
bering_fs
cp /mnt1/initrd.lrp .

4/ Umount mnt1 and mnt2

5/ Creates the startuml script :

[leaf@linux uml]$ cat startuml
#!/bin/sh
./linuxuml-2.4.18-21 ubd0=bering_fs initrd=initrd.lrp root=/dev/ram0 \
  init=/linuxrc boot=/dev/ubd0:minix PKGPATH=/dev/ubd0 devfs=nomount \
  LRP=root,etc,local,log,modules,shorwall
[leaf@linux uml]$

Et voila !

./startuml should fire up your virtual router

Good luck
Jacques