Hi,

I am having real difficulties compiling applications for LEAF, this is
due to my setup, I am sure.
Redhat 7.3 using glibc2.0 compat from Redhat 6.x to produce binaries
for 5.x  (Should work with linux 2.2.x)

Anyway, I just can't seem to get this working correctly for anything that
uses glibc, so I am going to build a machine for development, but I can't
find a Debian 2.1 iso image (I believe this is the preferred linux# to use.)
Does anyone know where I can get this image from?

Thanks for any help
Shaun.