Hi David - yes, I'd observed the stuff about arp patches for Linux, but
I'd assumed that was primarily of interest if you were doing redundant
directors.  In my case, I just need to get load sharing going through a
single director ASAP, so hopefully the whole ARP issue won't bite me
(that, and all the servers are W2K machines).

Cheers
Si