Migrated to leaf-devel...

> >   ?Use busybox to build links instead of root.bb.links
>
> Does this bring any advantage? This will make busybox bigger, and
we'll
> still need the root.bb.links file, so this will add to the size of
> root.lrp. If there isn't a good reason I'd forget about this.

Excellent points...this is now offically dropped :)

> >   Package updates:
> >     ssh* (add sftp)
>
> Can't you just use Jacques' packages?

That's the idea...I'm already using his earlier ssh packages, they just
need to be updated to the latest version.  It's just if I don't put
notes to myself in the todo file, I'll forget stuff like this :-)

> >   Update binaries (or gnu instead of busybox version):
> >     ?last
> >     ?ps
> >     ?tinylogin
> >     ?new busybox
>
> I'll have a try at these.

Let me know if you want my busybox configuration file as a starting
point...IIRC, tinylogin is listed because there may have been some bug
fixes or security updates recently, last & ps were user requests, and a
new busybox would be required if ps migrates from BB to gnu version, or
if last migrates from POSIXness to BB.

Charles Steinkuehler
http://lrp.steinkuehler.net