From: Eric B Kiser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 3:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-devel] FAQs sec13: Developer Questions Answered

Howdy All,

On the FAQ's page under the section: FAQs sec13: Developer Questions
Answered, there is listed, "How do I compile programs to run under LRP?".
This is where I got the command to shrink my zebra packages down to a more
manageable size.

Can anyone explain, exactly what the command strip [program-name] actually
does. I know it says, "removes unnecessary symbols and debugging
information," but what does this mean.

Thanks in advance,
Eric