Everyone,
It looks like I'm going to be eliminated from both of my fantasy
football league playoffs.

Therefore, I plan on updating our LEAF site to phpWebSite 0.8.3 cvs by
the end of Dec. The new 0.9x phpWS tree now requires php 4.2.2 to run.
We need to wait for the SF staff to update php before we can consider
migration to this version.

Also, I plan on finish populating our packages tree. Once this is done,
I'll set up a daily pserver export to our shell space on SF.

Finally, I'll archive lrp.c0wz.com content in our files area. All of
it's links and documentation are already in our repository. It's
packages will be in our repository once I complete population of
bin/packages/glibc-2.0.

    Charles,
    Would you please tarball your mirror of lrp.c0wz.com, and ftp it
    with the following name to upload.sourceforge.net directory
    "incoming". Please send me a message off-list after you upload the
    tarball. Thanks.

    site_tarball-lrp_c0wz_com.tar.gz

    Instructions for uploading files
    https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6445&group_id=1#howtoupload