Le Mercredi 15 Janvier 2003 19:39, Tom Eastep a écrit :
> In an attempt to spread around the work of maintaining Shorewall, I am
> looking for a volunteer to maintain the Shorewall .lrp (preferably someone
> who runs Bering and can actually test the thing before it goes out the
> door).

Tom:
I am ready to volunteer for that. Bering popularity owes so much to Shorewall!
What I cannot  guarantee though is that I'll be as quick as you are to
follow-up on Shorewall release but will try to do my best.
And if I some point I find it difficult to do the job I'll pass on the
stick...
Let me know offlist how you would like to proceed.
Take care
Jacques