On Tuesday 14 January 2003 02:38 pm, Mike Noyes wrote:
> Everyone,
> Some of you may find this interesting.
>
> iPKG the Itsy Package Management System
> http://www.handhelds.org/z/wiki/iPKG
>
> I wonder how it compares with udeb tools?

A quick look shows that it would be quite portable with a
smaller footprint than udeb. I'm not sure what changes
is any will be needed to change "arm" to "x86", but I'll
attempt to come up with an older shell-script version
which should be easily portable to LEAF.

Nice catch Mike!
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall developer