Support Requests item #685298, was opened at 2003-02-12 23:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=685298&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Dachstein
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm currently running a dachstein box with ext1 and int1.

I am adding a second ISP and I want to have a second
external interface. Both ISPs are cable with DHCP.

I am also adding a second network internally so I want to
have the following routing:

ext1 <> int1

ext2 <> int2 (ports 25,80 only)

int1 <> int2

Can Dachstein - or any of the other releases - be
modified or capable of doing this?

I'm really stumped here because I'm pretty much a
newbie. I've been running Dachstein without problem for
over a year but know almost nothing - and am incredibly
intimidated by - the configuration of linux.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Andrew B Davidson