Jacques Nilo wrote:
but now I am working with Red
Hat 7.3 (kernel 2.4.18) and I don't find that file in
anywhere.

I question whether the fellow is even posting on the correct list -- If he's running RH 7.3, I don't know why he's posting on the LEAF list with this question.

Do any of you know what I have to do to make that module permanent? I thought that uisng the command insmod or modprob was all what I had to do. If I do a dmesg after that I can see that the utility is working "8021q VLAN blablabla........" but I can get the module to be loaded every time I reboot the system

Please read the documentation: http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/biaddrm.html

-Tom -- Tom Eastep \ Shorewall - iptables made easy Shoreline, \ http://www.shorewall.net Washington USA \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]