"Lars Kneschke(priv.)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>Lynn Avants <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
>>On Sunday 09 March 2003 10:25 pm, Lars Kneschke(priv.) wrote:
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I try do delete all files older then 7 days.
>>>
>>> # date
>>> Mon Mar 10 04:23:30 UTC 2003
>>>
>>> firewall: -root-
>>> # ls -ltr `find /storage/www/logs -type f -mtime +7`
>>
>>Likely because the version of 'find' is from busybox
>>and doesn't support all options of the full version.
>
>Maybe that's the problem:
>
>http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2002-December/012797.html

busybox is borked! :)

This http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2002-December/012801.html fixed
the problem.

First i compiled busybox 0.6.5(i have still have 0.6.3 here/Bering 1.0).
This did not help. After applying the patch, i get the the expected
behavior.

If some one likes, i can put the changes online.

Cu
--
Lars Kneschke
http://www.kneschke.de