Hi Lynn,
You may want to mention that some versions of LEAF have serial.o compiled in with it - I'm pretty sure Dachstein's "normal" (not "small") version has it compiled in, for console purposes. This is probably out of date info, and I'm not certain what bearing this has on Bering.
Thanks for updating the info - my little box keeps running, and I haven't been keeping up with the developments.
- Jon

Lynn Avants wrote:
Unless anyone sees any glaring errors (other than spell-checking),
I'll go ahead and add this to the FAQ's as it seems there is
more requests on the mailing-lists for this type of service.

Thanks,
~Lynn