Support Requests item #752960, was opened at 2003-06-11 22:58
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=752960&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
hello there.

I have a small 486 board which uses a compact flash
card for a hard disk. I have installed the system onto a
disk (a 20MB part) syslinux runs fine. But during boot the
it is unable to mount the root file system. I have
followed the harddisk how to altering the syslinux.cfg as
required - and included harddisk support (which it can
see) MSDOS support as I have continued to use fat32
with syslinux. Can you provide any pointers to what
needs compiling into the kernel?

Thanks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

ip6_tables: (C) 2000-2002 Netfilter core team
lec.c: Jun 12 2003 00:08:47 initialized
802.1Q VLAN Support v1.7 Ben Greear
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All bugs added by David S. Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ds: no socket drivers loaded!
Freeing initrd memory: 401k freed
FAT: bogus logical sector size 0