On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:33:04 +0200 Jacques Nilo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote....

> Homer:
> You are right. I'll commit the change.
> The info is in the install guide:
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bipack2.html#AEN1367
> but has not been included in the user's guide.

        And now that you've shown me that section, disregard my question about
wireless.opts ;) Thanks!!

---
Homer Parker                  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
                              \ / No HTML/RTF in email
http://www.homershut.net       x  No Word docs in email
telnet://bbs.homershut.net    / \ Respect for open standards

"Bill Gates reports on security progress made and the challenges ahead."
-- Microsoft's Homepage, on the day an SQL Server bug crippled large
   sections of the Internet.