Support Requests item #764936, was opened at 2003-07-02 21:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=764936&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Bering
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am trying to get an pulsar ADSL modem woking
(www.traverse.com.au)   with Bering 1.2. The problem is
none of there drivers are working. This is a bit of a
poor support request - but I was hopeing you could
perhaps provide with me a few pointers.

i.e.

1/ Has anyone got the pulsar ADSL modem (or other PCI)
modems working with bering

2/ I have tried uing the pulsar driver generation
engine by provifding the correct linux headers -
(bering-source) but I am unsure wether I am providing
th ecorrect ones - as the driver they send me is
casuing a page fault - kind of tied in with this is
which .config for the kernel is the one used to
generate the kernel?

As always grateful for your input.