Mike Noyes wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 06:46, Vladimir Ivaschenko wrote:

Yes, I'm here and I welcome any contributions. :-)

Actually in a couple of days I will finally make a new public release on sourceforge.

Vladimir,
Great news. :-)

Did you get my message about the WISP-Dist User Guide DocBook source
files?

Yes... but didn't have time to reply.

Please let me know how it is going to work.

Currently I generate the manual using the following scripts:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] doc]$ cat gen*
#!/bin/sh
cd html
rm *.htm
jade -t sgml -i html -d /usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-1.76/html/docbook.dsl ../wdist-userguide.sgml

#!/bin/sh
jade -V nochunks -t sgml -d /usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-1.76/html/docbook.dsl wdist-userguide.sgml > tmp.html
htmldoc --no-toc -f wdist-uguide.pdf tmp.html
rm -f tmp.html

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivaschenko