Can the compiled Bering 1.2 LEAF UML kernel (2.4.20) and file system
populated with the patched kernel sources, modules and gcc 2.95 be put on
the site for download please.

I have a rh9 system and have been trying to compile a 2.4.20 uml kernel for
LEAF in vain. Patches do not apply cleanly with the 2.4.20-8 source files
I've with rh9. Further, recent posts suggest that 2.6 kernel is giving
errors if compiled on gcc 3.xx version while it compiles on gxx 2.95!

In any case, for the kind of work - compiling additional modules, packages
etc, this would help. Over a period of time, I guess I'll get to proper
kernel compilation too.

Mohan