Everyone,
The SF.net staff implemented SpamAssassin and ClamAV last week.

SourceForge Sitewide update: Aug 29th, 2003
    Last week, to assist with these issues, we deployed a new spam
    filtering technology on SourceForge.net.  Now every email that is
    sent through our mail servers, either addressed to your
    SourceForge.net mail address or sent to a SF.NET mailing list, is
    being processed through our spam filter.   Every email is now scored
    by the likelihood that it is spam (or worm/virus related email).
    You can view the scoring by viewing 'full headers' in any email you
    receive from SF.NET.   Emails that are classified as having an
    extremely high certainty of SPAM are now being dropped from the
    system and not delivered to you.   Emails that -may- be spam will be
    sent to you but you'll be able to filter them via your mail client
    with the header info we're providing.  It is our belief that this
    solution will help. It may not completely fix the spam issue, but it
    will help a great deal.

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs