Support Requests item #804893, was opened at 2003-09-12 02:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=213751&aid=804893&group_id=13751

Category: Release/Branch: Dachstein
Group: None

Initial Comment:
LRP - Dachstein v1.0.2-1680 Kernel 2.2.19

Problem: I do not receive an IP from Adelphia's DHCP

servers.

Notes:

Yes, both NICs get initialize. I have tried 3C509 and

Intel Pro 100.

The only change I have made to Dachstein is the NIC

modular setting.

Yes, I have try another computer to make sure I can

get an IP address.

Has anyone that has Adelphia Cable run into the same

problem? If so what is

the fix? Does anyone have a clue what might be causing

the problem?