On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 08:40, K.-P. KirchdÃrfer wrote:
> They should be still at the same place; but it seems the URL is on another
> server, which is unavailable from time to time (and pretty often, I agree).

K.-P.,
Nope. Same server. It's just the main record on SF for our project.

    Main domain: leaf.sourceforge.net
    VHOST domain: leaf.sf.net
    VHOST domain: leaf-project.org <-- preferred link
    VHOST domain: www.leaf-project.org

All of them resolve to the same site.

The reason it was off-line recently was related to the SF site upgrades,
and my failure to include error checking in our daily cron script.

Any help you or others are willing to provide to improve the robustness
of our daily cron script is appreciated. See "daily.sh" here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/devel/mhnoyes/sf-admin/

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs