On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 10:51, Mike Noyes wrote:
> I intend to address this issue shortly. I'll upgrade our site to
> phpwebsite 0.9.3-2. I'll need some help with themes though.
>
> You can see an example of what's possible with phpwebsite themes now
> here:
>     http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/

Everyone,
I think an open theme contest may be a good idea. We haven't had one
since we started using phpwebsite. Our user base is considerably larger
now, and we may have some very talented web designers/graphic artists
available. Opinions?

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs