On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 10:26, K.-P. KirchdÃrfer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 27. April 2004 17:44 schrieb Mike Noyes:
> > All devel websites are now backed up in our FRS. The devel directory
> > will be depreciated when our new website goes live.
>
> are any problems to access my devel cvs related to this change?

K.-P.,
No. CVS and phpWS are the preferred location for content for our new
website. If you notice any issues with cvs, please let me know.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/devel/
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/leaf/devel/kapeka/

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs