On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 12:40, Sean Covel wrote:
> Epiphany 1.0.7  (and I though I was using FireFox last time I checked....)
>
> XML Parsing Error: not well-formed Location:
> http://leaf.steinkuehler.net/bering-uclibc/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=categories

Sean,
Thanks for reporting this. Many xhtml well-formed issues were addressed
in phpWebSite 0.9.3-3. I like to think my debug theme had a small part
in that. Anyway, I'll upgrade our site to 0.9.3-3 in the next couple of
days and check for this well-formed error again.

My debug theme:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/phpwebsite-comm/themes/debug/
http://phpwebsite.appstate.edu/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=740

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs