http://leaf.sourceforge.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=14&page_id=7

the link to 'your' folder:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/cstein/

comes up 404.

In peeking into:
http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/

there seems to be none which is yours?!

Thanks for your work on LEAF!

Thanks for the notice. The LEAF site is in the process of being reorganized, and the /devel/ directory is going away.

You can find my devel content on the SF site as a tarball in the downloads section, or on my website:

http://lrp.steinkuehler.net/

Mike: Can you maybe add a notice that the website is changing and some links may be broken, the devel directories may be missing, etc?

Thanks,

--
Charles Steinkuehler