2nd try  ( without attachments)
checkout.cmd:
-----
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf login
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf -z3 checkout
bin/packages/uclibc-0.9/20
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf -z3 checkout
bin/bering-uclibc/beta
cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf -z3 checkout
bin/bering-uclibc/packages
-------
UpdateImage.cmd
-----
set CVSEXE="c:\Program Files\cvsnt\cvs.exe"
set BASEDISK=d:
set BASDIR=buc21
set BASE=%BASEDISK%\%BASDIR%

set CVSLOCAL=%BASE%\bin
set CVSPACKAGES=%CVSLOCAL%\packages\uclibc-0.9\20
set MYPACKAGES=%BASE%\MesBrols
set DISKCONTENT=%BASE%\diskcontent
rem %MODULESDIR% contains the module tarball extracted( no tar on
windows...)
set MODULESDIR=lib
set FLOPPYIMAGE=%BASE%\floppy

rem 1. Update packages From cvs
cd %CVSPACKAGES%
%CVSEXE% update -R
cd %BASE%

rem 2. Cleanup diskcontent
rd %DISKCONTENT% /s /q
md %DISKCONTENT%

rem 3.0 copy modules directory
xcopy %MODULESDIR%\*.* %DISKCONTENT%\lib /ei

rem 3.1 copy initial packages
copy %CVSLOCAL%\bering-uclibc\packages\*.LRP %DISKCONTENT%

rem 4. copy packages from cvs directory
copy %CVSPACKAGES%\*.LRP %DISKCONTENT%

rem 4.9 overwrite with beta directory
copy %CVSLOCAL%\bering-uclibc\beta\*.* %DISKCONTENT%

rem 3.2 rename kernel
ren %DISKCONTENT%\linux-2.4.24.upx linux

rem 3.3 rename syslinux.cfg
del %DISKCONTENT%\syslinux.cfg

rem 5. delete initrd
del %DISKCONTENT%\initrd.lrp

rem 6. Rename initrd-ide-cd --> initrd
ren %DISKCONTENT%\initrd_ide_cd.lrp initrd.lrp

rem 7. overwrite with my packages
copy %MYPACKAGES%\*.LRP %DISKCONTENT%
copy %MYPACKAGES%\isolinux.bin %DISKCONTENT%
copy %MYPACKAGES%\isolinux.cfg %DISKCONTENT%
copy %MYPACKAGES%\syslinux.dpy %DISKCONTENT%
rem end
cd %BASE%

rem build iso image
mkisofs -o beringuclibc.iso -b isolinux.bin -relaxed-filenames -c
isolinux.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -hide
isolinux.cat -hide isolinux.bin -l diskcontent

:end

-----