Hi,

I'm trying to transform an old laptop into a wireless accesspoint
It's fitted with a prism54 based wireless card and a 3C575 ethernet card.

I need to recompile the bering kernel

I'm following the kernel.txt file in the cvs repository ( 2.4.26) but I
cannot find the
correct syntax for the patch command to be used to patch the kernel.

assuming
KERNELDIR=/usr/src/linux-2.4.26
PATCHDIR=/home/bering/leaf/src/bering-uclibc/configs/kernel/2.4.26/patches
PATCH1=helpers-2.4.26.patch.gz
what would be the patch command that must be applied ??

Many thanks
Etienne Charlier