Nathan

Nathan Angelacos wrote:

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 04:06, Luis.F.Correia wrote:

To make webconf a full weblet replacement, there are some things to
enhance:

- add 'pretty shorewall logs'

The version in CVS now has an attempt at parsing the shorewall logs. My initial reaction was "pretty firewall formatting belongs in shorwall.lwp, not in basic webconf" But... I'm not opposed to the idea /that/ much. In this version, parsing of the shorewall logs is done via a sed script.

There's a new column called "Formatted" that shows the parsed version of the log. I guess if there's pretty formatting to be done for other logs, it could go in that column. (parsed ipsec logs, anyone?)

Let me know what you think. If most think the original parsefw belongs in webconf.lrp, then I'll put it in.

Would you consider to split off haserl and pwcrypt from webconf.lrp. IMHO this would make webconf extremely portable.

cheers
Erich