On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 11:42, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> Mike Noyes wrote:
> | BTW, are you using --delete when updating the rsync server? I noticed
> | some errant commits, that were removed by the SF staff, present in the
> | leaf-cvs module.
>
> Um...I can't rsync directly to the CVS archive.  I'm basically grabbing the
> tarball and 'exploding' it in place on my CoLo system, then rsync'ing from
> that system to basic.steinkuehler.net.  That means there's nothing in place
> to delete files that may have existed in the CVS archive at one time, but
> don't any more.  If you want, I can wipe the output directory prior to
> untaring the downloaded file, which should clear out any cruft.

Charles,
Sorry. I mistakenly thought you were untaring the download in a temp
directory, and syncing that to the rsync module.

> MIKE:  I've manually updated the CVS archive on the CoLo system
> (rsync.steinkuehler.net), and basic should update soon.  It looks to me like
> everything's OK, but you might want to check.  Note that it might be until
> sometime tomorrow before basic has a fully updated archive (I think there
> will be a *LOT* of stuff to rsync, and I don't off-hand recall when the sync
> occurs, except I think it's late-night/early-AM).

Thanks. I'll rsync tomorrow. It'll probably take me a while. Sorry I
didn't notice this problem earlier. :-(

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs