Tom,

Great work, great product, immensely useful and well designed. Like Charles
said, it will not die. I reckon you set too high a standard for yourself
while judging yourself or being overly self-critical. We value what you have
given us. Wish you get back your life and happiness. You will be fondly
talked of for all that you have done for the community.

Regards
Mohan